A breakfast at Tiffany's brunch - Dairy Foods


{Photo credits: Martha Stewart and Cannelle et Vanille)

I am co-hosting a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" brunch this Sunday in honor of my sister Katie. She's not really into traditional bridal showers so this is a bridal shower disguised as a brunch.

Here is a list of some of the fun details we have planned:

- An awesome brunch menu. I have to admit, I am a bit obsessed with brunch. It actually might be my favorite meal which is why I'm so excited for the menu for Sunday; quiche, homemade muffins or scones (made by Nikki of Lovely Scribbles), potatoes, bacon, fruit salad, and made to order belgian waffles

- a champagne infusion bar. We are going to have bottles of champagne with a build-your-own brunch cocktail including peaches and peach juice for bellinis, raspberries and orange juice for mimosas.

- a dessert table including Tiffany-inspired cupcakes, Tiffany blue favor boxes filled with macarons and a donut tower (which was a special request from the bride-to-be).

- Tiffany blue linens (I hope, I have yet to call a party rental place) with light pink napkins

- White carnation balls (if I can find a floral foam sphere) and other white flowers from the Minneapolis Farmer's market

- A white tent with a crystal chandelier

- Cute Tiffany-blue and pink invites and paper products. I downloaded this printable invitation via Nonpareil Magazine, and adhered it to Tiffany blue paper.  I am also using this design for placecards and to display the menu. 

If you have any additional fun ideas let me know, I still have a few more days to go crazy!

No comments :

Post a Comment