The sweetest wedding cake - Dairy Foods


{Photo credits: Joy the Baker}
This cake melts my heart.

I love baking, it has become one of my favorite hobbies over the past year. And it's no secret how much I adore weddings. So when Joy the Baker featured this amazing wedding cake that she baked for her good friends, I couldn't resist posting it. Joy of Joy the Baker blog is sweet, funny, talented, etc...I read her blog religiously and have a sort of girl-crush on her. Spend five minutes on her blog and you'll understand.


Back to the cake. I adore this cake because it was created with a lot of love and the attention to detail is unreal  It was inspired by the couples cute wedding invitation. 


For recipes, how-to and tons of details head over to Joy the Baker's blog.  So what do you think?  Do you agree this cake is the sweetest thing ever? 

No comments :

Post a Comment