Ice cream goodness - Dairy Foods


{Photo credits: Martha Stewart}

Many things have me thinking about ice cream this week. First, there was the absolutely amazing ice cream feature in In Style magazine designed by Amy Atlas. Then, there was the hot and humid Twins game where I sat and sweated for hours. And lastly, there is the Weight Watchers diet I am trying to follow which makes ice cream a bit off limits. You always want what you can't have, right?

Well, who says I can't share a little ice cream inspiration...aren't these images delicious, lovely, and refreshing?  They've got me brainstorming about how I can incorporate ice cream into my next party.  An ice cream sundae buffet would be a nice departure from a dessert table. Or how about a build-your-own root beer float table? All great ideas for your next bbq or patio dinner party.






Do you have any fun plans this weekend? Please share!

No comments :

Post a Comment