Breakfast buffet via The Sweetest Occasion - Dairy Foods


As a foodie and lover of all things pretty I just had to post this gorgeous breakfast buffet table that was created for The Sweetest Occasion blog. The inspiration for this photo shoot designed by Dandelion and Grey was a laid back, brunch-style reception. If I was getting married all over again I'd love to have a brunch instead of formal sit down dinner. Champagne, bloody mary's, quiche, homemade scones...the possibilities are endless. Head over to The Sweetest Occasion to read all the details.

All the lovely photos were taken by Olive Juice Photography and the paper goods were by Dapper Paper.


















This inspires me to pack a picnic and sit on a blanket on a sunny, summer day. This weekend perhaps?

Do you have any fun foodie photos to share? I'd love to see them, send to eatdrinkpretty{at}gmail.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment