Eat Drink Pretty dessert table - part 1 - Dairy Foods


Many of you have already seen the Eat Drink Pretty dessert table on Style Me Pretty. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments. I am so thrilled that you love the table as much as I do!

To be honest, I didn't always have a lot of love for this table, in fact, the day before the shoot I thought I was in over my head. My full-time job was busier than ever and I had a huge presentation the Monday following the shoot, but...everything worked out in the end. I'd like to personally thank all the sponsors/vendors (credits throughout and at the end of the post) as well as my husband Erik, my sister-in-law Nikki, my brother Ron, sister Katie and friends Libby and Jason. They all came over bright and early and helped with set-up and troubleshooting. You guys are the best!!!

I am going to divide this post into a couple parts. I have way too many photos for just one post and I'll also share recipes later this week as many of the desserts were homemade.

The purpose of this table was to celebrate my blogiversary. To be honest, I celebrate this blog each and every day. I love it so much and it makes me so happy to know I have many sweet readers come back everyday and leave awesome comments and send nice emails. Thank you.

This dessert table is my blog brought to life. It turned out to be so pretty, delicious, refreshing, sweet, chic...all the things I dreamed it would be. And despite the craziness surrounding the project, in the end I had a lot of fun.

The amazing photos were taken by Sewell Photography.




The gorgeous cake by Sweets Bakeshop.  I adored this, it is beautiful!

My brother Ron made these awesome cakeball pops.

I loved the edible icing decals by Hello Frosting.  They couldn't be more perfect. 


Nikki of Lovely Scribbles was behind the calligraphy and she made the cupcake toppers, placecards and drink straws.  I couldn't have asked for anything more lovely, especially the cupcake toppers.  Aren't they amazing?


Just Bloomed designed all the gorgeous flowers. I loved how the bright pink ranunculus and peonies popped against the green grass. Everything she created for the table was more beautiful than I could have imagined.








Check back tomorrow for tons more images!

Vendors/Sponsors
Photography: Sewell Photography
Florist: Just Bloomed
Calligraphy, placecards, cupcake toppers and drink straws: Lovely Scribbles
Linens: Apres Party Rental
Edible icing decals: Hello Frosting
Cake: Sweets Bakeshop

No comments :

Post a Comment