Daisy inspiration - Dairy Foods


I strolled through the Minneapolis Farmer's Market yesterday and saw buckets filled with sweet white and yellow daisies. When I was younger, yellow was my favorite color and daisies my favorite flower. Though no longer my favorite, I still love daisies and feel there is something so sweet and pure about them. 

That stroll through the market and those daisies inspired this board. How lovely would a white and yellow daisy-inspired wedding be? Perfect for summer, glass containers of lemonade could cool down guests and simple bunches of daisies in glass vases could adorn each table. Flowergirls could wear a halo of daisies in their hair. It would all be so sweet.

And why stop with weddings?  A daisy-theme would be the perfect way to celebrate a little girl's birthday, a bridal shower or baby shower.  The sweet daisy-detail opportunities are endless!

I hope you have an amazing weekend!  I plan to relax, have a BBQ with friends and bake (of course).  Thank you for stopping by Eat Drink Pretty today!

{Photo credits: Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Elizabeth Ann Designs, Bridal Daze}

No comments :

Post a Comment