Champagne and sparkling wines - Dairy Foods

For those of you who read my blog (thank you so much, by the way) you know that I love champagne, sparkling wine and all types of sparkling/champagne cocktails. They taste amazing, bring out a spirit of celebration and are absolutely lovely-looking.

Check out this awesome post from The Kitchn (another great food blog I visit daily) about all things champagne and sparkling wine. It gives a nice history and offers a robust list of bubblies you should check out to ring in the New Year.

I think I will try out this Prosecco:

2008 Prosecco "Bellenda" Brut, $18 – A serious Prosecco. Pretty, floral with exotic fruit and persistent lively bubbles.

I love the description of "persistent lively bubles"!!!

{Photo credit: The Kitchn}

If you have a favorite champagne, sparkling wine or champagne cocktail, please share it with me! Send me an email to eatdrinkpretty at gmail dot com.

I will be posting over the holidays so please check back!

No comments :

Post a Comment