Merry Christmas! - Dairy Foods

I enjoyed a very relaxing Christmas Eve filled with great good and family. Today I am looking forward to breakfast of pancakes, eggs and bacon, hanging out with family and then a huge dinner or prime rib and lobster (lots and lots of eating on Christmas!).

I'm looking out on the North Dakota prairie (if that's what you call flat land) and see white for miles and miles in front of Erik's mom's house. It's beautiful. The pine trees in the backyard (and when I say yard I mean 15 acres of it) are heavy with snow and glistening. And the snow keeps falling.

I'm ending this post with a holiday dessert display designed by Lolipop Events and was featured on their blog (yet another wedding blog I visit often). I love the whiteness of this display with the hints of red in the peppermint sticks. Completely gorgeous, a bit rustic and whimsical.

If you love dessert displays (clearly, I do) check out the one Lovely Scribbles posted the other day via Amy Atlas. Completely incredible.

Merry Christmas everyone!




No comments :

Post a Comment