Real wedding: Amelia and Joe, August 2008 - Dairy Foods

Brace yourselves for this real wedding. It is unbelievably gorgeous. And just in time for those snow flurries I'm seeing out my window, I am posting this lovely summer wedding with a clear blue sky and lush green grass.

Amelia and Joe were married over a year ago, in August 2008. Their ceremony was at the beautiful Noerenberg Gardens on Lake Minnetonka and the reception was at the stunning Lafayette Club. I'm not kidding when I say that the Lafayette Club probably has the most beautiful ballroom in the whole state with its neutral tones, hardwood floors and huge crystal chandeliers.

One of Amelia's favorite vendors was Tara from A Day in Provence and do you blame her? Those flowers are to die for. I love the color scheme the couple chose for the day, not your typical pinks and greens you might see for a summer wedding but gorgeous shades of red with Tiffany blue and slate / pewter.

All the fabulous photos were taken by Kelly Brown. Stop by her blog for other gorgeous weddings.






How perfect to serve caprese salad at a summer wedding.




I may have gone a bit overboard on cupcake pics but these are so cute. I am a big fan of cupcakes at weddings.

I also love the centerpieces. Tall curly willow branches with cymbidium orchids.

No comments :

Post a Comment