A very merry holiday party - Dairy Foods

Every year my company (an ad agency in Minneapolis) throws an amazing holiday party. This party is fancy and a whole lot of fun. It's always at awesome venues, has delicious food, flowing cocktails and a live band.

We even hire a photographer to capture the event. In years past we have hired amateur photographers but last year actually had a professional (who was great to do it, despite not great pay). The photos are awesome and I love how she caught every details.

Our 2009 holiday party is today! Whoo hoo! I am beyond excited. I have a new dress, stilettos (guaranteed to kill my feet by 8pm) and some dangly chandelier earrings. I'm all set and ready for my first of many white cosmopolitans of the night (the signature drink!).

Other awesome things about this party:

A cool theme (this years is "Rustic Chic Hunting Lodge", click here to see the centerpiece inspiration)
An ice luge that the bartender pours the signature drink down
The food! Butler passed hors d'oeuvres, beef and seafood duets, great dessert, etc.
A florist that creates stunnning centerpieces
A photobooth
Fun executives that you can score extra drink tickets with towards the end of the night
Tipsy coworkers!!!

Below are photos from the 2008 holiday party. Photo credits to Tracy Walsh.




















No comments :

Post a Comment