Mexican fiesta bachelorette party - Dairy Foods

{Photo credit: Style Me Pretty}

I am a busy gal lately. Last weekend included a trip to New York City for my friend Amy's bachelorette party and tomorrow is my sister's bachelorette party that I am hosting at my house. The theme is Mexican Fiesta and though I want to go crazy on the details I am holding myself back a bit so I don't go overboard.

This is just a sneak peak of one of the (and possibly my favorite) detail of the evening; papel picado. It's so festive and my sister loves bunting so it's perfect.

More planned details will be posted tomorrow including where I found affordable papel picado, the fabulous menu, a margarita table and more!  I will also have a fabulous restaurant giveaway for local readers (MN!!!) so please check back Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment