Whoopie pies - getting back in the kitchen - Dairy Foods

{Photo credits and recipes: Cooks, Bakerella, Food Network, Martha Stewart}  

Remember when I used to cook/bake and post recipes? Yeah...I barely do, either. It has been way too long since I have had time to spend in the kitchen and I miss it so much.

Luckily, I have all day Sunday set aside for some much needed baking and I am going to attempt one of these whoopie pie recipes. Whoopie pies have been making their way around the blogosphere and I am basically obsessed with little sandwich cookies. Remember these shortbread and the red velvet sandwich cookies I made?

Whoopie pies would be perfect wrapped in a cellophane bag tied with a ribbon or stacked on top of each other in a mason jar. They would also be a nice addition to any dessert display.

Stay tuned to see how they turn out and I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment