Fall-inspired recipes - Dairy Foods

{Photos and recipe credits: Country Living}

From what I'm seeing in the blogosphere and reading on Twitter and Facebook, fall is a special time of year for all of us.  We have a shared love of the colorful leaves, bonfires, cozying up with our sweeties when it gets chilly, etc.

I love the food, too.  Wouldn't you agree that there is something about the weather getting cooler that makes you want to eat more?  Pumpkin spice lattes, big pots of chili, sweet apples picked fresh from the orchard, hot cocoa.  I could continue the list forever.  And so in the spirit of delicious fall-inspired food I found these amazing-looking recipes pictured above.  Pumpkin biscuits? Yes please!

These recipes were found on Country Living:

Pumpkin biscuits
Butternut squash soup
Pumpkin pie with pecan brittle

I am flying out to DC today with my husband to attend my friend, Amy's Indian/American wedding. It is going to be a huge affair with a Christian ceremony and luncheon, Indian Sangeet, Hindu ceremony and reception. 

I will be executing a peacock-themed dessert (mostly candy) table that I designed for Amy. Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment