A heartfelt thank you - Dairy Foods

This post is a bit overdue...it is a thank you post.  I've been meaning to say a simple thank you for quite a while and though now I am writing the words, I know I won't be able to fully convey the appreciation I feel to each and everyone of you for visiting Eat Drink Pretty. 

Thank you for your sweet comments that make my day. 

Thank you for following Eat Drink Pretty on Twitter and for all your mentions and retweets. 

Thank you for "liking" my Facebook page.  

Thank you for your sweet emails that inspire me and this blog everyday.

Thank you for your amazing submissions of kid's parties, bridal showers, recipes, weddings, etc.

Thank you to all the wonderful companies that have hosted giveaways. 

Thank you to Tiny Prints for being Eat Drink Pretty's very first sponsor.

Thank you to my honey for putting up with me blogging every evening.

and finally...

Thank you to my sister for being my hugest supporter and fan.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment