A pretty purple and white dessert table - Dairy Foods

I love this purple and white candy table sent to me by Leanne of Mrs A in the Cove. She created this table for her daughter's teacher's wedding. How sweet is that?

The purle and white made a lovely combination, wouldn't you agree?





As told by Leanne:

"The amazing array of candy included Gumballs, Cool Mints, Jelly Belly, Cloud Marshmallows, Bon Petite, Lollipops, Milk Bottles, Heart Shaped Chocolates, White Chocolate covered Rasperries, Mini Chocolate Bars and Acid Fruit Drops.

The table also included little bags for each of the guests to use to take their sweets home in as well as a wishing jar for friends and family to pop a note to the bride and groom in."

I love the huge balloons (from Love to Celebrate).

Thanks so much to Leanne for submitting this table and be sure to head over to her blog to see more photos from the gorgeous wedding!

My internet has been down the past couple days. It is quite frustrating not to mention I had to come into the office at 6am this morning so I could get this post up! Thanks for being patient and I appreciate you stopping by Eat Drink Pretty today!

I have so many great posts lined up for next week; my sister's sweet DIY wedding, a guest post from Postcards and Pretties, a gorgeous ice cream themed bday party and a homemade chai tea recipe.

No comments :

Post a Comment