Real party: a sweet pink 1st birthday - Dairy Foods

Today's sweet, pink birthday party was sent to me by Katena of Taylor Made Baking. She hosted this adorable little soiree for her daughter, Claire's first birthday.

As told by Katena:

"The dessert table goodies were all made by me. The menu consisted of caramel and chocolate cake balls, vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, pink smartie cookies, rocky road, pink smarties, pink mushrooms and marshmallows as well as the birthday cake. The initial sign and table tu-tu were make by me too.

I hope you have enjoyed reading about Claire's 1st Birthday, it was a joy to create this for our beautiful little girl."
This cake is nothing short of incredible!!!  I love the ruffled, textured look.











The cute, happy birthday girl!! Thanks so much to Katena for sharing this party. 

Vendor details:

Sharnel Dollar Designs : tulle pom pom's, round candy jars, party bags, fairy dust, square platters and pink smarties.
Sambellina : party ware and gift tags - Kate was wonderful and posted these directly to me as they were only being shipped to suppliers this week. Thankyou :)
Scissors Paper Rock Designs : invitations, menu labels and party bag labels.
Row's Pottery Shed : custom made cake stand.
Enchanted Belle's : custom cake topper.
My Little Jedi : divine twine and ABC cups.
Stitcheroos : Birthday outfit.

No comments :

Post a Comment