Halloween party tablescape - Dairy Foods

Stefanie of Anna and Blue Paperie sent me this awesome Halloween party tablescape.  She designed the table as well as all the paper products (which you can check out on her Etsy page).  This party is festive and perfect for any upcoming Halloween party you have planned.











Thanks so much to Stefanie for sending my way!

Party Table Details:

Cupcake Stand: Target
Black square plate with orange dots: Target
Table Runner: Pier One
Glitter Spiders and Pumpkins : Pier One
Glass Vases: Michaels
Lollipops: Sam's Club
Candy Stickers: Kristy - Posh Pixels Design Studio
Cookies: Jodie - How Sweet Austin

What are your Halloween plans?  Are you dressing up?  I will probably make a huge pot of chili and hang out with my husband Halloween weekend.  Maybe I'll try a homemade pumpkin spice latte, does anyone have a recipe they would like to share? 

No comments :

Post a Comment