Real party: a "Mad Hatter's" afternoon tea party - Dairy Foods

Hello, my name is Jenna...remember me??? I'm sorry I have been totally MIA the past couple of days. Let's just call that bad planning on my part. I was in Austin for an advertising conference and thought I would have time in the evenings to blog (nope!).

I am officially back and I appreciate you stopping by today. I think you'll be happy you did because I have this pretty, pretty afternoon tea party to share. Clare of the Looking Glass blog, sent this party my way and she also happened to be the birthday girl.

Photo credits to Reef Gaha.

As told by Clare:

"The reason I chose a Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea Party theme was because for as long as I can remember I have loved Alice in Wonderland.  As a child I was always a dreamer, off with the fairies, head in the clouds and... well... not much has changed at 30!

And what gal doesn't love a tea party? Although, I do have to mention that the silver teapots were actually filled with cocktails rather than tea.  I also adore anything vintage and everything whimsical, so this was the perfect theme for me."



An incredible cake!
Clare's husband helped out with this party, he made the labels for all the food and drink as well "drink me" straw flags and bunting.  How sweet is that? 

I love that Clare used tea cups for cocktails!

Vendors:

Design/styling - Clara of the Looking Glass
Birthday cake - Johanna Folkhard of Sweet Bite
Cupcakes - Lauren Barrett
Macarons - Baroque
Props & decorations: the Looking Glass and costume/set designer Leone Sharpe's

Thanks so much to Clare for sending this sweet party my way!

No comments :

Post a Comment