Guest post: a whimsical dessert table by The Party Muse - Dairy Foods

Today I am welcoming Khaliah of The Party Muse as a guest blogger.  She created this adorable bird-themed dessert table full of pretty pinks and blues and yummy sweets.  I'll leave it to Khaliah to describe all the lovely details.

"Hi, I’m Khaliah Gibson of The Party Muse!  I’m so excited to introduce myself to all of the Eat Drink Pretty readers.  At The Party Muse, I specialize in children’s events so today I’m sharing with you a photo shoot I styled together with Corrin of Dahlia Galas for a children’s Valentine’s party.  The theme was Whimsical Love Birds, I hope you enjoy.

The birdcage was the centerpiece of the table and held two tiers of sweet potato cupcakes by Lic-a-riche.


These are chocolate covered marshmallows by Stix N Pops.  They were too pretty to eat…but I managed to eat one and they were delicious!


Who doesn’t LOVE cake pops!  Dreamin In Details made both for me.  The hearts were devils food which was sinfully delicious and the sparkle pops were strawberry, they were so super moist, everyone loved them.  Aren’t they pretty?!


Last but certainly not least, these bird cookies by Dandy Delights were so amazing.  The picture truly doesn’t do them justice.  They were beautiful and would you believe they were mojito shortbread with fresh mint…YUM!"

Thanks so much to Khaliah for guest blogging today!  Be sure to check out her blog for a ton of inspiration for your next children's party! She also has an Etsy shop full of adorable children's party paper goods. http://www.stixnpops.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment