A long week - Dairy Foods

I know I've been slacking this week as far as posts go. I'm sort of getting my butt kicked at work and have been busy prepping for a few upcoming client presentations. In addition to that, the internet at my house has been a total a-hole lately, every evening around 8:45ish it gets really slow and then stops working.  So I can't blog even when I want to.  I need to figure out what's going on there.  Uh.

As the titles indicates, it has been quite a long week.  But...I can't really complain, there were quite a few good things, too.  I caught up with a friend I haven't seen in a while which was awesome, made pork adobo for dinner one evening which momentarily made me forget about the stress at work and had taco night with my family, which is always a chaotic, but fun time.

I'll be back next week and hopefully back to my regular posting schedule, starting with this adorable butterfly tea party sent to me by Stacie Hawley Photography.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments :

Post a Comment