Real wedding sneak peek: a multicultural fete - Dairy Foods

{Photo credits: Love Life Images}

I am so excited to post (in a two-parter!) my best friend Amy's wedding, this is a sneak peek with the real deal on Monday and Tuesday.

Do you remember when I headed out east for Amy and Jay's Indian/American wedding last fall? It was a weekend filled with endless celebration...in fact there were four separate occassions within one wedding; a rehearsal dinner, a traditional American wedding, a Sangeet and a Hindu wedding. During the Sangeet the bridesmaids and I performed an Indian dance. I'll have a video of that to share with you as well. Amy says that was one of her favorite parts about her wedding.

With that many celebrations tied into one weekend there were many outfits, all beautiful! Don't miss it.

Have a great weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment