Real party: a butterfly tea party - Dairy Foods

If you like all things pink and girly you will adore this butterfly tea party that Stacie created for her daughter Bella's 5th birthday.

Photo credits to Stacie Hawley Photography.

I'll let Stacie describe all the details: 

""I can’t believe my little girl is five. FIVE. Someone pinch me. With such an important milestone we had to celebrate in style. So I asked Bella a few months back (like how I start planning in advance – someone stop me – these things are just way too fun) and she knew exactly what she wanted. Without even a second thought, she decidely stated that she would LOVE a butterfly party – with tea cups.

I started scouring the internet for butterfly things and tea cups – and there wasn’t much. But as spring sprung - wouldn’t you know it – butterfly things magically appeared everywhere. Butterflies were the “it” thing this year!! Such a style diva – my little Bella, always one step ahead of the trends. Makes a mama proud.

I choose a strawberry, rose and coral color pallet with lots of bright popping accents. Polka dots and gingham with fresh garden flowers. I found the paper first and then went to town making butterfly cut-outs with my Cricut using this fabulous cartridge. I attached the butterflies to some curly twine and away they went! Fluttering beautifully from the chandelier to the corners of the room and then down to the middle of the table.

As with any great undertaking, I couldn’t plan such a beautiful party alone, so I have to give a shout-out to the very talented Lindi Haws at Love the Day. I used some of her designs for my friend’s 30th Birthday Party, and everything turned out so darling I knew I had to work with her again. I sent her my colors and my vision and she came up with all of the darling printables! They were perfect! From signs, to water bottle labels, to give-away tags, everything was just adorable and so Bella. I couldn’t ask for more!

Putting everything together, adding in an assortment of cute rustic chairs with sweet little butterfly wings for each girl - and the party was complete – and a smashing sucess might I add!!

The girls loved every little detail – and Bella had the time of her little five-year-old life."








It doesn't get much better than a donut tower for dessert. 










Gorgeous little Bella. 

Thanks so much to Stacie for sending this beautiful celebration my way. 

Do you have a party you'd like to share with Eat Drink Pretty readers? Please send your submission to eatdrinkpretty(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments :

Post a Comment