Inspiration board: Hello 30! - Dairy Foods

I have a milestone birthday coming up in a couple weeks, the big 3-0! I am embracing turning 30 because it means I get to throw a fabulous party, but really because I am genuinely happy. And when you're happy on your birthday, there is no reason to fear getting older. I enjoyed my 20's for sure, but am fairly certain my 30 year old self is a bit wiser.

The party theme is pink, gold and champagne (as in the drink, not the color) with a touch of shabby chic-ness. Here are all the details, I am trying not to go overboard (um...kind of difficult!):

- A pink and gold dessert display (my sis is helping me out with this)
- Pink china mums because they are gorgeous and girly
- Huge pink balloons (inspiration via Style Me Pretty)
- Lots of candles (lighting is important!)
- Sparkling wine (it's not a celebration without some bubbly!)

And most importantly, fabulous friends to share my birthday with. I can't wait!

I forgot to source all the photos on this inspiration board. I know a few including, Martha Stewart, Style Me Pretty and Hostess with the Mostess.

No comments :

Post a Comment