Local edition: D'Amico Kitchen - Dairy Foods

I recently had an awesome lunch with a couple of my fave coworkers at D'Amico Kitchen. D'Amico Kitchen is the recession-chic Italian restaurant that replaced Chambers in Minneapolis.

I love the decor of this place; light, airy, feminine, classy and a bit minimalist. What drew Diane, Amelia and I in for lunch last week was the 3 items for $10 lunch special. The menu includes a choice of three of the following:

Tomato soup
Caesar salad
Mixed green salad
Beet salad
Spicy fried calamari
Mushroom risotto
1/2 suckling pig panini
1/2 grilled asiago sandwich
1/2 meatball sandwich

Our food was absolutely fantastic.



Tomato soup, 1/2 meatball sandwich and the beet salad.

Tomato soup, spicy fried calamari and grilled asiago sandwich. The soup was velvety and delicious, with a perfect tangy flavor. The calamari was arguably the best I have ever had. It included fried capers, red peppers and parsley which gave it an awesome texture.

The lighting was just right in the restaurant to take some decent photos.

A pretty chandelier above the parmesan round.

The cool bar. I'd love to sit here drinking a glass of Prosecco after work.

I would definitely recommend D'Amico Kitchen to anyone looking for a quality lunch for a really good price.

No comments :

Post a Comment