Macarons - Dairy Foods

I've had macarons on my mind since I read the December 2009 issue of Food and Wine magazine. It contains recipes for raspberry, chocolate and passion fruit macarons that are apparently simple. I've never thought that making macarons could be simple but we'll see. I intend to make these within the next couple weeks and if they turn out, use them as favors for my upcoming birthday party. The recipe requires a candy thermometer, which I don't have yet.

Click here to check out the Food and Wine recipes for simple macarons.

Why do I care so much about macarons? Well, they are so darn pretty, aren't they? And tasty as well. Check out these images from Paulettes Macarons, they sell absolutely gorgeous macarons of all different flavors. If you have a wedding (or any party) budget that allows a splurge, these would be incredible favors.

Have you ever made macarons? If so, let me know how simple or difficult they are and what recipe you used.





{Photo credit: Paulette Macarons}

No comments :

Post a Comment