Ayam Rempah Pedas Delicious Recipes


Carlos is out of town today so I thought maybe I should cook something spicy for lunch and dinner. When he is around I will usually prepare some western dishes for dinner. I still have half chicken in the freezer and decided to just put anything in this dish that comes into my mind.


So out with my 'lesung' and pounded some ginger, garlic, onions, serai and with some chili and curry powder I marinate the chicken for an hour. Then just warm up the pan with a tablespoon of oil and put in the chicken. Cover and let it simmer for half an hour. I didn't add any water to it because the chicken will discharge a lot of liquid. But if it gets too dry you might want to add some water to it. When is nearly done just add in some cut tomatoes, onions, green peas and chillies for color. Add salt, pepper and sugar to taste. Is easy and simple and is really good with warm rice.


No comments :

Post a Comment