Thai Basil Fried Rice Delicious Recipes

I plant plenty of Thai basil this year and is growing really well. I usually will put it in my green curry and also cook chicken dishes with it. I remember eating this fried rice at a Thai restaurant with my niece not too long ago and it was really good. Thai basil is very fragrance and will give the dish you cook with it a very special aroma. It smell complete different from the Italian basil. The leaves are less round and the stalks are purple. You can find it easily at any Asian supermarket or Vietnamese store. Better still grow it yourself.

I put BBQ meat, green peas, carrot, egg, garlic, thai basil and brown rice and season it with salt & pepper, oyster sauce and soy sauce.
Put in the basil at the end of the cooking
Is done !!!

No comments :

Post a Comment