Sushi! - Dairy Foods

Besides being married to potatoes, sushi is one of my favorite foods (if you are wondering what the hell I'm talking about, click here to read this blog post and you'll get it). A couple girlfriends and I met in the 'burbs for sushi at Little Sushi on the Prairie, in Eden Prairie.

I ate a lot, not good for a gal on Weight Watchers (that's another post, another day...) but it was worth it and delicious. Started dinner off with a glass of pinot grigio, edamame and miso soup. Then moved onto a caterpillar roll and number nine roll. Check out their menu for descriptions.

My favorite sushi joint is Fuji Ya, there are two locations, one in Minneapolis and one downtown St. Paul. For those of us that are budget conscious, they have a really great happy hour.



Crappy photo credit: my blackberry

No comments :

Post a Comment