Wedding love - Dairy Foods

If you've been reading my blog then you know I am really into weddings. I enjoyed every single second of being engaged, being a bride and planning my wedding. It was a creative, fun process and though some couples find it difficult to agree, Erik and I got along like a dream during planning, mostly because when I would ask, "Honey, what do you think of this cake/centerpiece/dj/tux/etc?" He would nod his head and say "yes dear, looks good".

So you can imagine my excitement when the editor of Mpls St. Paul Magazines - Weddings edition contacted me and wanted to feature my wedding on their website. It's not exactly as cool as being in the magazine, but whatever. I know pretty much every bride uses the web for inspiration and I hope my wedding can serve as inspiration to other brides out there. And of course I am quoted talking about the food/booze we served! Click here to see the whole piece.

No comments :

Post a Comment