Inspiration board: a gorgeous Indian wedding - Dairy Foods

My best friend Amy is getting married next October in DC. It is going to be a 3-day affair with multiple ceremonies including a traditional hindu ceremony. The theme for her reception is a blend of enchanting and mystical with bold bright colors.

The main color is fuchsia (a spin off the traditional Indian wedding color, which is red), and the accent colors are bright aqua blue, lime green,and gold. The tables will have a modern minimalist setting, but will also be adorned with plenty of colored votives and Indian lanterns.

Doesn't that sound amazing? I can't wait! I am a bridemaid in the wedding and it will be my first time wearing a lenga as well as performing an Indian dance!

Photo credit note: Amy designed the inspiration board but didn't source any of the photos. If I am using your photo please email eatdrinkpretty@gmail.com and I will credit you. Thanks!



No comments :

Post a Comment