Spring fever - Dairy Foods

I couldn't resist posting these pretty spring images after we had a 63 degree day in Minnesota yesterday. It was completely glorious. Minnesotans get a bit carried away at the first signs of spring; I'm talking about the children on the sidewalk in flip flops, people sitting on lawn chairs grilling, and more walkers/joggers than I've ever seen.

My hubby and I participated in the spring fever and took an hour and a half walk with short-sleeve shirts on. It was pure bliss.

These images are all from Countryliving.com and have inspired me to begin planning my first outdoor brunch/garden party. I'm thinking wild flowers from the farmer's market, floral fabric napkins, champagne cocktails, quiche and fresh fruit. Maybe I'll recruit one of my girlfriends to bake some muffins or scones. I can't wait!







No comments :

Post a Comment