Sugary sweet love Style Me Pretty photo shoot - part 1 - Dairy Foods

Sugary Sweet Love

This is the gorgeous inspiration board "Sugary Sweet Love" created by Annie Packman of Marry You Me blog. The board was created for Style Me Pretty (the ultimate wedding blog) and was chosen by a group of amazing MN wedding vendors to be recreated in a photo shoot called "inspiration to reality".

How was I involved in all this sweetness? I got to play the role of the "bride" in the photo shoot. Erik, my husband, was the best sport ever and agreed to be the "groom", though now he probably regrets it as he's been mercilessly teased by his buddies that have unfortunately been exposed to the photos on Facebook. Sorry honey :)

Being surrounded by talented vendors, in a sweet sweet candy shop in Minneapolis (Sugar Sugar), with gorgeous flowers and colorful details was a dream day for me. I got my makeup done by the stylish and very cool Nan Fletcher, wore a pretty wedding dress from Posh Bridal and basically got to hang out smiling and kissing my hubby all day.

The photos are unbelievable. Maribeth of Red Ribbon photography is a bride's dream photographer, she captures all the amazing details while making everyone look absolutely natural and their best. In addition to Maribeth, Jackie of Just Bloomed and Antoinette of Paperista designed and co-produced the photoshoot. Those three really deserve the majority of the credit for this shoot.

I will be posting my favorite photos from the shoot later this afternoon. Check back!

No comments :

Post a Comment