Baby's breath bouquet - Dairy Foods

{Photo credit: Real Simple}

Baby's breath bouquets are simple, sweet and lovely, which make them the absolute perfect bouquet for my sister to carry down the aisle for her late summer wedding. Katie and her fiance just chose their venue, a gorgeous location on the bluffs of the Mississippi River. The building has floor to ceiling windows that look out onto the river and a pretty terrace for cocktails. I can't wait to help her plan all the little details.

And as for the bouquet, baby's breath means happiness, which I couldn't wish more of for my sister and her upcoming wedding.

What type of bouquet did you carry (or plan to carry) down the aisle? Mine was white, ivory and champagne roses and ivory ranunculous. I loved it.

No comments :

Post a Comment