Mini-break - Dairy Foods

I am taking a mini-break from a regular post today so I can focus on preparing for the Eat Drink Pretty dessert table. It is scheduled for Saturday morning and there is still so much to do!!!

Click here for all the details and the awesome sponsors/vendors that are helping this project come to life. I absolutely cannot wait to see the final product! I just may have a bit of a sugar high this weekend. Here is a list of all the sweet treats that will be on the table:

a 3-tier vanilla bean cake
raspberry cupcakes
vanilla cupcakes
mini white chocolate tarts
rock candy
macarons
cake ball pops
jelly beans
shortbreak sandwich cookies
Sparkling rose (can't forget about the pretty pink bubbly!)
and more!

Yummy! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Please send sweet thoughts my way for a successful dessert table photo shoot!

No comments :

Post a Comment