Simple Herb and Garlic Breadsticks Recipes

I had never made breadsticks before but once I started thinking about them I couldn't get them out of my head. So I set out to make something really easy and simple. By the way did you notice I like to make easy and simple food ha ha… that shows how lazy I am to make anything elaborate. Anyway, I don’t feel like making the bread from scratch so I just used the store bought dough. I must say the breadsticks turn out really soft and garlicky and it is lovely dipped into soup or side dish to any meal.

Ingredients:

1 tube of breadstick dough
1 tbsp of melted butter
1 tbsp of olive oil
2 cloves of chopped garlic
1 tbsp of chopped herbs (thymes, rosemary and oregano)
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper

1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combined all the ingredients except the bread dough in a small bowl. Mix well.
3. Take out the breadsticks dough out of the tube, unroll it and separate the dough. Take a strip of the dough, brush it with the garlic mixture on one side of the dough. Take both ends of the dough and twist it.
4. Place the twist on the baking sheet. Do the same to the rest of the bread dough.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments :

Post a Comment