Cupcakes in nut/souffle cups - Dairy Foods

I baked these cute cupcakes in nut/souffle cups over the weekend. My sister and I picked up the cups at Michaels while shopping for items for her upcoming wedding. (The cupcakes and frosting were made from a mix and store-bought frosting, big time cheating. Oh well.)

I was mostly interested in figuring out how to bake cupcakes using these cups instead of cupcake liners. A muffin pan is not necessary, you simply put the cupcakes on a baking sheet and fill up 2/3 full.

One note, these don't peel away easily like cupcake liners. You either have to eat these cupcakes with a fork, or cut the cup using a scissors.


I piped the frosting using a large round tip.



I tried a different decorating method and spread the frosting on top with some pink sprinkles.


I also baked blueberry scones on Saturday, post to come later this week. Did you have any fun baking adventures over the weekend?

No comments :

Post a Comment