Recipe index and more... - Dairy Foods

I am taking a break from a regular post today because I am working on a recipe index for the blog. The index will help you find recipes faster and will hopefully provide some inspiration for you in the kitchen!

I am about a third of the way done with the index and this project has made me realize that I bake way too many cupcakes and there is no question where the extra few pounds have come from over the past year.  I hope you enjoy the recipe index, it will be complete early next week.

Also, I received the Eat Drink Pretty dessert table photos from Sewell Photography yesterday! The photos are gorgeous and I can't wait to post them (sometime within the next week or so...)

Thanks so much for stopping by Eat Drink Pretty!

No comments :

Post a Comment