Real wedding: Ann Marie and Tom, December 2009, part 2 - Dairy Foods

Today I am featuring all the gorgeous reception details from Ann Marie and Tom's winter wedding. If you missed part one yesterday, be sure to click here for more lovely pics.

I absolutely love first dance photos and how great is this one above? Those two look lost in each other. The best moment of my weddding was the first dance; it's just you and your honey, a favorite song, a slight buzz from champagne(maybe that's just me!!) and a natural high from all the excitement of the day. Perfection.

Photo credits: Dionne Haglund of The Shooting Gallery.

Something as simple as a sash on a chair can create a major impact.

Pure sweetness.





I think I've mentioned just a few times that I absolutely love crystal chandeliers.

Love all the candles. So romantic.


What a beautiful wedding. Thanks to Ann Marie for sharing it with us!

If you have a wedding that you would like considered for a feature please email eatdrinkpretty@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment