Real wedding: Ann Marie and Tom, December 2009, part 1 - Dairy Foods

I have a gorgeous, romantic winter wedding to share with you today. I know spring is in the air but I have a major soft spot for winter weddings since I had one myself. There is just something so romantic about them, the early darkness, candlelight, long coats and pretty snow. And this winter wedding is no exception. In fact, there are so many photos to share that I am going to make this a two-part real wedding feature.

Ann Marie and Tom were married on December 26, 2009 in Michigan. Deep reds, chandeliers and tons of candles are just a few of the details I love about this wedding. The lovely photos were taken by Dionne Haglund of The Shooting Gallery.

Ann Marie said her day was "absolutely perfect" and credits her day of coordinators Jonathan and Bianca Turner from JB&B Event Planning for everything running smoothly.



I love the use of feathers in the bouquet and bouts.




Ann Marie was a lovely bride in her lace gown. The low back and necklace are so gorgeous.




Ann Marie said she was a calm bride right until the moment she walked down the aisle. Her dad had her take a second after they opened the doors to the church to take everything in.

A very cute groom and his groomsmen. I love the facial hair!

The cute coat Ann Marie wore was inspired by a photo she found online and discovered it was only available in Europe, so she had a local seamstress recreate it for her.

The reception and all the gorgeous details will be posted tomorrow so be sure to check back!

No comments :

Post a Comment