Spring wedding inspiration - Dairy Foods

My two best friends are getting married this year so I am constantly talking/thinking about weddings, which as you know, I love. After a few conversations about weddings today with my two besties (chair covers vs. chiavari, caterer tastings, invitations, etc) I thought I'd write a post on gorgeous wedding inspiration that I've recently seen. And since the spring weather is so inspiring in MN lately, I chose this beautiful spring photo shoot created for Style Me Pretty.

I have been in love with inspiration to reality shoots on SMP ever since I participated in one a couple months ago (with a bunch of awesome vendors!!!). It's amazing to see what creative and talented photographers, florists and designers dream up.

And to any of you ladies that read my blog and are engaged, congratulations!!!! I'd love it if you left a comment with your wedding date and any details. I hope you are enjoying wedding planning!!!

{Photo credits: Steve Steinhardt via Style Me Pretty}



And in case you don't follow Eat Drink Pretty on Twitter or Facebook, you missed an announcement on a fun project I'm working on. Tomorrow is my blogiversary and I will have all the details then. Don't miss it!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment