Black Sheep Cafe - Dairy Foods

One thing I really love about living in South Saint Paul is Black Sheep Cafe. Black Sheep Cafe embodies all things that make a wonderful coffee shop; amazing food, great coffee, a relaxing and well-designed space and live music.

I go to Black Sheep as often as I can. It's the kind of place you can hang out in all day long; all you need is a cup of coffee, a slice of quiche and a seat by the window.

It doesn't get much better than meeting up at Black Sheep with my lovely sister, sipping coffee and tea and spending the morning together, which is exactly what we did last Saturday.









This quiche is so amazing and only $3.50 a slice. I've made quiche a few times and it has never tasted like this. It is light, fluffly, creamy and so delicious.



No comments :

Post a Comment