Twilight! - Dairy Foods

I have a fun post today for all you Twilight lovers out there and thought what better day than today to talk about all things Bella, Edward and Jacob (I am team Jacob so had to throw him into the mix).

My cute sister (on the right in the first photo below) threw her friend a Twilight-themed birthday party a few months ago. The details of this party were pretty simple, but awesome and included:

Blood-red apples in cylinder vases
Black and red cupcakes
Red drinks with "I'm thirsty" and "Type A" labels on them
Lots of candles in red vases

The inspiration came from a party posted on Hostess with the Mostess blog, which you can find here along with all the great printable items pictured below.




Here are the pics that inspired my sister from Hostess Blog.




And I couldn't resist including this Twilight-themed wedding that was actually just a photo shoot and featured on the Wedding Chicks blog.

How amazing is this? I love the dark red flowers, the added glamour with the dripping crystals and the dramatic bride with her red lipstick.



I can't wait to see New Moon tomorrow at noon! AAAHHHH!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment