Cafe Latte - Dairy Foods

I have a favorite street corner, Victoria and Grand Ave in St. Paul, MN. What this corner means to me is my first apartment right out of college, eating chocolate cake with Amy at Cafe Latte too many times, meeting my bridesmaids at Bread and Chocolate the day before my wedding for breakfast, having an amazing rehearsal dinner at Bonfire, getting massages and facials at Juut, having pumpkin spiced lattes with Jill just days before she had her baby, etc. The list could go on and on.

Below are photos from last Saturday. Good friends Kristin, Libby and I went wedding dress shopping for Kristin's wedding that is coming up in about 10 months (I am her matron of honor, so excited!) We oohed and aahed over how gorgeous she was in each and every dress and then because shopping builds up an appetitie of course, we stopped off at Cafe Latte for lunch.

I love Cafe Latte. The soups, salads, location, the space, the nice people, the desserts...oh my god the desserts.





Chicken caesar pasta.


Spicy chicken salsa chili. I get this 9 out of 10 times I am at Cafe Latte.


Kristin's chocolate cupcake. Yum.

No comments :

Post a Comment