Weekend edition: Thanksgiving inspiration board - Dairy Foods

I have a feeling that Thanksgiving is a favorite holiday for a lot of people. It certainly is a favorite of mine. What's not to love about it? You get time off work, an excuse to stuff yourself silly with comforting, warm and delicious food, hours baking and preparing the meal, spending time with family and friends, the list could go on and on.

And the best part is, Thanksgiving is just a few days away. So excited! My family tradition is each year we gather at my parent's house with immediate family, significant others and my aunt. There are never more than about 10-12 of us but the house is chaotic anyway, full of lively chatter, banging into each other in the kitchen, sounds of football and my father and husband cheering it on. Erik and I prepare and roast the turkey each year. We get over to my parent's house bright and early (around 7am) and in the past have done a parmesan sage turkey recipe that usually turns out moist and delicious. My sister makes mashed potatoes, my aunt does the stuffing, my brothers basically just eat and my mom makes her delicious pumpkin roll. Oh, and I can't forget the champagne sparklers we have each year which is basically prosecco and pomegrante juice. Delicious.

This inspiration board below is from The Sweetest Occasion blog. I just love the warm colors, the picture-perfect pie, and the gorgeous menu board.

If you have a moment, please share your Thanksgiving tradition in the comments section. I'd love to hear them!

No comments :

Post a Comment