Thanksgiving Feast Recipes

This year like any other year we had a traditional Thanksgiving feast. For Carlos the whole turkey on the table is a must. I did something different on the turkey this year. I dry brined the turkey for 3 days before roasting it. The turkey turns out moist, flavorful and brown beautifully. To learn more about dry brine do check out this website . I have a lot of leftovers so it will be turkey for lunch and dinner for the next few meals :(

Here are some of the pictures of our dinner.

Diana was in charge of the table setting and I think she did a pretty good job with it.



A table full of food. We dined at our small breakfast table since it was just the 3 of us this year.

Perfectly roasted turkey.

Turkey sausage stuffing.

Roasted Potatoes.

Green bean casserole.

Gravy.

I forgot to take a picture of our dessert. I baked a pumpkin pie and an Dutch apple streusel pie. So I just post a picture of me and Carlos ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment