My Blog is 3 years old Recipes

November 12 came and went without me even noticing that is was my blog 3rd birthday. It’s hard for me to believe that My Kitchen Snippets is 3 years old. Like a child, it started out small and has been growing slowly and gradually every since. When I started this blog I thought that I’d just try my hand in blogging because it seems pretty popular and I wanted to find out more about it, and I thought that it could be fun.. It is not always smooth sailing as they are plenty of hiccups along the way but My Kitchen Snippets goal are still the same. I’ve certainly made new contacts and wonderful friends from this blog and I also enjoy receiving comments and emails from people asking me questions or simply thanking me for my blog which I think is great. I will continue to post my kitchen adventures here to share it with you. Anyway, many thanks to you for your kind support. It’s a good 3 years and let’s hope for 3 more.

No comments :

Post a Comment