Coffee and doughnut tasting party - Dairy Foods

What better way to start off the week than with a doughnut and coffee tasting party? I spotted this shoot last week on Somewhere Splendid blog and knew immediately I wanted to 1) quit Weight Watchers and eat doughnuts, 2) attempt frying doughnuts for my next adventure in the kitchan and 3) share this loveliness with my lovely readers.

These gorgeous photos were shot by Tiny Water Photography. The styling and paper goods designs come from talented Alice Koswara and the incredible flowers are from Botanica Floral Designs.

There are a ton of photos so sit back and enjoy...and prepare to salivate.



































Amazing, huh?  In addition to inspiration for a doughnut/coffee bar at a wedding I think this would be an awesome theme for a laid back weekend brunch gathering (hmmm, maybe for my upcoming 31st birthday?).  I would pair the doughnuts with a salty offering, hashbrowns perhaps?  YUM!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.  Technically I have the day off but am in the office working on a client presentation. Oh reality....

No comments :

Post a Comment