Real party: a sweet cupcakes and lemonade 1st birthday - Dairy Foods

McKenzie, a friend of a friend, and editor of Stitch and Soiree blog sent me her adorable daughter's 1st birthday party. The theme was "cupcakes and lemonade" and the sunny, colorful details are making dream of summer. I believe I just heard the meteorologist just say "a freeze is on the way"...um, it was -4 the other day and a freeze is on the way??

McKenzie and her family are also from Minnesota so I'm sure they also wish they could transport back to this warm day!

Photo credits to Katie Weiby and Flutterby Photos.



How delicious do those chocolate cupcakes look, made by Cake Eater Bakery in Minneapolis.
I adore this cake topper, made by Etsy seller Naked Peggies.  This cake topper matched the one on McKenzie and her husband's wedding cake.  Cute! 


McKenzie purchased this awesome custom-made lemonade stand to use as a drink station.
 

McKenzie created all the paper goods herself.  Now that's one creative momma!  And how sweet is this little girl?!

Thanks so much to McKenzie for sending this party my way!

No comments :

Post a Comment