Homemade focaccia - Dairy Foods

There is nothing quite like the smell of fresh bread baking in your oven. I've wanted to bake focaccia since I saw this delicious onion focaccia post on With Style and Grace blog and another one recently on Sunday Suppers.

Now that I've finally made focaccia I realize there is no reason to ever buy it at the store again.  This recipe is awesome and so easy, just a few ingredients are needed and all of them should be in your pantry right now.  It does require some planning ahead as the dough needs to rise overnight.  But it is so worth it.  Trust me.

Click here for the recipe.





My favorite toppings were green olives and tomatoes.  The sundried tomatoes got a bit charred but they still tasted great.  I also used dried rosemary, dried basil and roasted garlic. 

If you've never baked bread do it immediately.  It is warm and comforting and super rewarding.

No comments :

Post a Comment