Kale recipe round-up - Dairy Foods

{Photo credits: Epicurious, Food and Wine, Joy the Baker, Food and Wine and Food Network}

This post is all about kale and it's for my bestie, Amy.  Amy and I have been best friends for about 17 years and have probably not missed more than a day or two talking on the phone since then (Amy lives in DC). 

Amy is a vegetarian and loves kale.

We were chatting one morning and she launches into this conversation about how she's obsessed with kale.  Then later that day she Gchats me about how she can't stop thinking of this kale salad she recently had for lunch.  Confession, I have never cooked with kale.  It's about time, right?  I am sure Amy thinks so. 

Kale recipes (I realize not all these recipes are vegetarians but most are):

Potato and kale cakes with rouille
Kale and bean bruschetta
Crispy kale with lemon yogurt dip
Kale spinach and pear smoothie
Kale and potato soup with turkey sausage
Spicy parmesan green beans and kale

Do you love kale as much as Amy?  If you have a recipe you'd like to share please comment below or send the recipe to eatdrinkpretty{at}gmail{dot}com.

No comments :

Post a Comment